November 15, 2010

Who says mistakes are bad?!

Right before i left I took the kids out for some fresh air and so I could fill my memory card with more photos.

The photo below I love, love...it was well worth the wait. And the wait being a certain Elmo who wouldn't get of the bench when I told him to. Had to send his sister after him...and boy did he move! ;)




Right after the photo above was taken I turned around and started talking to Elmo (he will appear in a later post for you) and without thinking I accidently took a photo.....

This is where I cursed my camera for taking it and went on to delete the photo.

But to my suprise...I absolutely loved it!!

Here it is:

Some mistakes are worth to be made....


3 comments:

  1. need to change the design I see..or do something with the html code to not have words blend in to eachother.

    ReplyDelete