December 17, 2009

Papercuts

Well...that little cold escalated to something bigger....a major cold that hit my body big time. Fever, runny nose and sore throat. Nice....NOT! :( Oh well...some R&R will fix it with lots of tea and honey.
Almost a week left to Christmas and now it starts snowing...maybe some of my wishes will come true after all...;)

Have to put another thing on that list....Don't want any more papercuts!!
Which sucks big time is that today I got one on my finger...which isn't that weird being me...cause I get them all the time. But this time I got it on my right hand and on my index finger!!! The one finger I use almost always....do you think it hurts or what?!
I have actually gotten a papercut on my toe once too....don't know how it happend, but discovered it when I took a shower...yieks that hurts!

As I said Christmas is getting closer, and I have no inspiration for it at all!! So off I went to get some, here are a few of my favorites:



photo: Martha Stewart website



photo: Potterybarn

Imagine filling the base with christmas décor!!!



photo: Potterybarn

Have something similar, I filled mine completely and
took out the candle and put in some christmas lights!



photo: lexington



photo: lexington



photo: lexington


No comments:

Post a Comment