September 27, 2009

a day of reflections

If you haven't seen "inside the actors studio", then you should. I don't follow it but whenever I come across it, I sit and watch. It is inspiring (not that I want to be an actor...), funny and well insightful.
I especially like the ending of the show. James Lipton, who is the host, ends his interview with a set of questions from an french profile named Bernard Pivot.

Decided to actually answer the questions myself, although the answers don't come as easily as James's guests.

1.What is your favorite word?
    somehow it goes along with my favourit curse word...atleast that was the one that popped in my mind first.


2.What is your least favorite word?
   have to think on that one....

3.What turns you on?
   confindence

4.What turns you off?
   arrogance

5.What sound or noise you love?
   the sound when a sun is setting or rising. (i guess it is more of a sound of calm...)

6.What sound or noise you hate?
   the sound teeth make when you bite down on your fork when you withdraw the fork from your mouth.

7.What is your favorite curse word?
    Fuck....orignial...not likely but it works in any situations.

8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
    I would want to attempt to be a writer

9.What profession would you not like to do?
    selling ice-cream on the beach

10.If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
     first one that popped up was: Welcome Home. But then I am not a believer.....
 
 
need to work on my quick responses....:)
Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment