August 23, 2009

Long time no see....

So time just fly by over here, can't believe that I am leaving on friday....which is just like 5 days from now. Hate it, Hate it!!
But all in all I have had a great time and done lots of shopping....do not, I repeat DO NOT let me in another store that has Halloween stuff....yieks think I might have gone overboard on that one. (but not really, since I can only fit so much in my suitcase...)

I won't have time to upload any pictures until I get home, so you'll just have to wait!! (this is me writing with a smirk on my lips...haha)
And tomorrow morning I am leaving for the beach with the gang so for the next 5 days I will be soaking up the sunshine and enjoying myself! Won't hear from me until I get home!

Have fun and just relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment