May 16, 2012

Some missing pieces

I have been dragging my feet around here on some decordecisions, but Saturday I pulled myself together and put on my home improvment clothes.

 (figure of speach..don't really own that kind of clothes)

Anywho, toolbox came out and I hung some pictures and other decor.
The frames needs to be updated,but am proud I got them up.
Bought new flowerpots in the livingroom, (bought here)

Last week I went into town and bought my second big wallclock (the one to the right)
and hung them both up. Just need a third one... (clock bought here)

Put up my paintings aswell, first thing you see after you enter
the frontdoor. (painted by yourstruly)

and finally bought my round rug in the hallway.
It just needs a couple of days to set....
More things to come...just need time and energy to do them.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment