August 30, 2011

Tuscany day 9 and 10

Day 9 I didn't feel all to well, probably heat exhaustion from day 8. So I just spent it leisurely around the hotel and pool. Did venture to one of their "outlet" malls in the afternoon to see if I can score a bargain.

Should have brought the big wallet...yikes....I mean designer clothes are nice and all but NOway am I paying for the clothes they had. They had sale on the sale price and If I would have bought a scarf I would have blown my budget sky high. Was fun to see all the crazy people going through rack after rack just to buy something with the stores name on it. :)

Day 10 I took the train into Florence again to see the Pitti Palace and Boboli gardens (again...did sightsee that 8 years ago aswell).
It was as I had remembered, still beautiful. :)

Pitti Palace from behind.

View taken from or the river from Ponte Vecchio


view from the beginning of the Boboli gardens that are next to
Pitti Palace

 Following photos are taken from inside the Boboli gardens. A beautiful place that you can just wander around in for hours! :)




Spent the day in Florence and had dinner at one of the restaurants I ate in years before.
By the end of the day I was exhausted  and my head fell hard on the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment