February 19, 2011

sugarbomb in miniature form

This is what I was supposed to bake for valentines day, but didn't have the time or effort to assemble it.

Brownie cupcakes with Mascarpone frosting....what can go wrong?!!

Note that if you are diabetic, or don't want to enter sugarcoma land....
...then don't even try these! Ok!!! Just want to be sure your health isn't in jeopardy!

Here's the recipe both in english and swedish:






For the record....I didn't put that in my mouth!! I swear!!!
Not that I didn't think about eating the entire bowl just like that....I am only human!

Or that I did lick that spoon when I was done...

Or that I did think of sticking my head down that bowl whence all the cupcakes where done....

Or ate a few of the ones below before frosting them....

Or having one or two when they were done....

...I am only human....



This is how they did turn out...some will really deflate themselves, but that just makes them ohhh so lovely! 


Just so you know, I  had every intention to take step by step photos of this recipe to really make sure you would feel involved in the process of baking them.

You know....in case you decide not to make them.
For which I will be very sad to hear if you did. (decide not to make them that is)

Enough of that, as I said I had the intention of doing a step by step documentation. But, the above photos are all I did take. It was something about washing hands before touching the camera that really got to me.

So I gave up and only did take photos whenever my hands where clean! :)

Have fun baking them and enjoy the trip down sugarcomaland....

No comments:

Post a Comment