December 28, 2010

Gifts

I am the kind of person who loves giving away gifts, especially when I know the recipient will love them. And especially when they don't see it coming...:))

I like to hunt for gifts, maybe not hunt but...no hunt is the right word. I go out and find the gift that either screams the recipients name or something that they are passionate about.

Sometimes or mostly always I try and give the gift of memories.

This past Christmas I gave away a certain gift I knew would be highly appreciated and one that I am oh so proud of myself.
Since I live a few thousands of miles away from my second family I tend to search online for the gifts for them. This year however I didn't have to go far...

A few months ago on vacation I had a mini photoshoot with them and what is more perfect than give away a collage of a few of those photos.

I used Shutterfly and totally love the products they have. Check out below one of the projects I made as a gift.

(note: this is not an advertisement, but a recomendation from me to you)

Blank Project Wall Art
Create personalized greeting cards and invitations by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

I have also done a digital photo album that were highly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment