November 29, 2010

In the midst of christmas shopping...

Today I had one goal on my agenda: CHRISTMASSHOPPING!! Namely gifts...
I have this crazy schedule and work pretty much all the time and when I do get a day off it is dedicated to run arrends.

So today I walked in to town and had my mind on finding christmas gifts...

....not sure if I were that successful though.

First stop to fill up on facial items at Bodyshop and got a free bodybutter!! (nice)
next stop the bookstore and found gifts for two of my gift list people.
Now remember the number: 2

After that I needed to fill up my tea supply aswell so into the teashop and got some more. And I tell you, I can spend the entire day in there!! Oh...AND....spend tons and tons of money! (psst....Santa....a giftcard would be nice aswell)

Then I started having a hard time remembering what it was I needed to buy....my head got all blurred out.
So after a quick stop to fill up on some wine...I walked home.

And guess what...I came home with 2 gifts....still have 4 left!!

Have I mentioned that I hate shopping when I don't know what to get??!!
NO....well now I have.

Anyway, I came home and spent 2 hours in the kitchen baking these munchies:




The ones in front are Cranberry muffins, the ones in the back are Sourcream Gingerbreadmuffins!!

You will find the recipe for the Cranberry muffins right HERE

Guess what...

...I am now going to brew some tea and eat one of these gorgeous munchies!!

Have a cold one!

No comments:

Post a Comment