October 6, 2010

A few scrapbooking essentials



Cardstock is a must, sometimes I only use that and some embellishments on my pages. Nothing else!

My go to favorite are The canvas structured from Bazzill












Glue dots....if you need to stick flowers, ribbons or just small objects on your pages or cards. This is the one to use!

Love love it

















One of my favorite scissors! Sharp, and cuts through everthing.















This is my papertrimmer and i love love it! Love the fact that its portable.















This is the album I am using for my Scrapbooks. A 3 ring binder wich lays flat when you turn the pages, and has a cardbord front and back so you can design it the way you like.

I have 8x8", 8,5x11" and 12x12" sizes.

Really recommend them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment