May 5, 2010

I am for hire!!

I have this sweet tooth, a major one I should say! :))
Made some cupcakes and icing today, since my sweet tooth wanted it! And it is fun to make aswell...I can easily make a few dozen or so. The problem is that I don't really want to eat them all by myself!

Cause, lets face it...i would look very plump so to speak.

very plump!


´

they do look yummy don't they?!


You want to see how they look from the inside?!!

Well...anything for you....




I might have been a bit glutenous....
but they are really tiny so...one bite isn't enough!!




I am leaving you to bask in their glory!!

Oh and just would like to say that I am for hire, will discuss my payment when a date is set! :))

And if there is anyone who has the same sweet tooth like me...above is the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment