November 30, 2009

monday again

Seems to me that the days go by faster and faster, altough the days seem so long sometimes! This weekend was one with mixed feelings. Friday started off bad....got a phonecall from my Mom, that my grandfather were in the hospital again. He had tripped and fell and broke his leg. Now last year about the same time, he broke the other leg and one arm. Luckily this time it wasn't as bad as last year. But some reactions from my family made friday a very long day. Was pissed most of the time. Imagine being on the other side of the country, a good 5-6 hour drive away, and not being able to help. When there are people who can....and due to some "unspoken" reasons won't! That pisses me off, that there are the lack of Respect. My grandparents are old, don't know how long they will with us in this life...I feel it is important to make sure that I do spend time with them. And yes sometimes the infuriate me...I don't agree with all they say or do, but I zip it and get on with life....Sometimes you have to hold things back.... you will never know what will happen...

Friday night I got my mind of things and spent it with some great gals and just relaxed! (see post below)
Saturday...Ohhh what a dreadful day...if I had only known that when I woke up! :) I..who hate crowds of people...dared myself to the city to buys some christmas gifts! Yieks....if I had known...I would have stayed in bed. :)
I went and well, some gifts are done and others are not. Got some more decorating "stuff" for christmas, this is where my budget cracked....oh it cracked big time!!  :)
There I was, making my way through crowds of people, screaming kids, annoyed parents and dogs on leash...and I felt it coming...the headache! Did i pack my pills...no....wrong purse! Quickly got my shopping done and by the time I sat in the car my head felt like a giant balloon, ready to burst! Was I finished...no...had to get some groceries aswell. I got home in the late afternoon with a giant headache and had things on my list to do! Christmas decor were pulled up and put in place, ready for first Advent. Had plans on corking up some wine and just relax and maybe watch a movie...but no...

Sunday came and went as fast as anything.....

and Monday did the same....

Hoping for a quick and easy week...

1 comment: