November 29, 2009

Girls night....second time around....

This friday the 27th, we were a group of girls from work who gathered and had a girlsnight out! Christmascards, pizza, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, cupcakes, candy and tons of fun!


Waiting patiently for food....


The girls in action...and yes...I was acting like some strange stalker!! :)
Had to move my car and on the way in I saw them crafting away through a window....and naturally I ran in to get the camera and ran out.


One occasionally child trashed our girlsnight! Say Hello to Pippi Longstocking! ;)
(btw...a real sweetheart, that is what he is)


Christmas decor....


Not the best quality of the photo...but I like it! Trying not to use the flash...and this little lady didn't want to sit still for most part. Or at least when I had the camera up! :)

A good start to the weekend it was, have to do it again...soon girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment