November 6, 2009

Missing my baby.....




I have been without my camera lens...for oooh....a month now!!
I want it and need it...right now! Called to see why it is taking so long....
and guess what....They couldn't TELL ME!!!
Don't they know that they should have an answer ready when I call....
I have another lens...but that is a zoom...not easy to take portraits on that one...bummer....soo pissed.
And I was trying not to argue and cuss the people on the other end, since it is not their problem. But oh how hard that was. And the other thing is...when I do get pissed...it is soo hard to get words out of my mouth....steam...now that comes out, but words...NO!  (lol)

Going to call them next week and harass them for a bit, maybe then they will have an answer ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment