July 4, 2009

What a day....

I am in need of some bitching here....but before I do I need to give a shout out to:

Marcus for turning 2 today!! Despite a cold you hung in there and celebrated your birthday with the rest of us.

Elin, welcoming you to the world!! Finally we should say!! :)) Big hugs to you and your Mama!

Now...if you don't want to get your mood to a sour state then please stop reading and go to another website! I am not going to be nice, am not going to name any names....I am just going to bitch and wine a bit. Need to get it out of my system, since I don't have someone to shout at.

It is unbelievable how small someone can feel in this world, how incredibly alone you can feel. I really want to stand on a cliff and scream at the top of my lungs! I feel closed in, like I am misplaced or something. Like I don't belong where I am. I am cranky, get annoyed fast and just well act like a bitch! I don't know how many times I have bitten my tongue this weekend, clenched my jaw together so it hurts...not to say the things that are on my mind.
I just don't get people who don't listen!! I just don't....especially when you are so clear when you speak that any fool would get it! But no.... Then they get upset cause you end up saying things with an attitude! I just don't get it....
I have no idea where it comes from....being tired of everything, being where I am with the people I am with, life itself.....

I feel trapped....I am screaming inside!

my minute is up....a good night sleep and I hope I feel clensed tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Du vet var jag finns om du behöver snacka... ;-)

    ReplyDelete