March 27, 2009

It is Friday...

And i am off to work in a couple of minutes! Finally....man this being sick thing...it is killing me!!
I have literally spent my days on the couch, either sitting or laying down! (my back is oh so thanking me) But the good part of it all, my sinuses ain't hurting anymore....YIPPIE!!! Now i just need to get used to getting up early and move around. Imagine the next few days will be tiring and dreadful...but hey all you have to do is suck it up!

So what I have I done these past few days...well surfed the world wide web for one! found some interesting sites and finally ordered some cookbooks (this after I was fed up with cooking the same thing over and over), and some stuff for my camera....although they were delayed....bummer. :(

Okay need to get ready for work...get my mojo going!

No comments:

Post a Comment