April 22, 2011

Asturias, Spain

A couple of weeks ago I took a weekend trip to Spain. The purpose were to visit my brother and along came my sister and my mom. It was a good weekend with lots of sun and warmth.
And with a trip there comes photos...plenty of them too!! Still going through them, all 500 or them...

But here are a few that I have stared screening:


a hazy day so the ocean came out of focus...

horses roaming free on the countryside...one even had a cow bell on!
 Here are a series that I caught...and at the time wished for a telephoto lens...



Rescue helicpter picking up a lost and dwery soul

oh no....hey mister you are going the wrong way...


a moment of silence....
and he is going down....well he didn't really...:)


The crew on the trip, from the left: brother, sister, brothers girlfriend and my mom

Thought these would settle you some...

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment