March 9, 2011

take action...

Have you ever been charged or "attacked" by a dog??

I have....

but in a good way. :)

Last weekend I had a photo session with my brother and his 16 week old puppy and at one period I ended up on the ground.

(Note to self: Don't call for the dog when you are not able to get up fast enough!)

Evidence below (photos are not my best and blurry so be kind!):


Oh no...she is getting ready to move...
Here she comes...her eye on the target...
Ehm...wait a minute...I have to move...




*sigh* she weren't aiming for me!

Here is another example:


full speed...

Hey honey, sure you don't have any Pitbull genes?!! :)

She is coming full speed people!!

And I'm still not moving!!


Shoot...I have to move...NOW!!
What you don't see in photos is where I and my camera got a nice wet slurpy kiss....


No comments:

Post a Comment