January 17, 2011

Weekend past...

I had a 3 day off weekend and I hadn't actually planned it out completely, just a few tidbits here and there. Thinking that it would be a relaxing and re-charging weekend....


....why I even thought of it I have no clue, cause it ended up being the opposite.


I had the plan on catching up on my scrapbooking, which I started doing friday night, and today it is monday and haven't touched it yet. I need to quit planning my days....they always end up going the other direction anyway.


Saturday I drove my sister back to the University and helped her settle in in her apartment.


Did drive after one of these for the most of the drive!
 Drove home and started fixing dinner for myself. I left 9 o'clock in the morning and when I finally sat down to eat dinner it was oh around 6 o'clock in the evening. I ended up on the sofa and never moved, think I feel asleep sometime during a movie around 9 pm....


After dozing on and off after that I hiked my booty to the bed and slept hard all night.


Sunday, the plans besides laundry went to a bust. But that only gave me more inspiration to catch up on my scrapbooking. Or so I thought... :)


Ended up having my BFF's oldest girl over and later on my niece came over to play aswell.
A few hours of fun containing crafts and baking were on the schedule.
Down below are a few shots I took of them two:





Oh so focused!!



Nothing more fun than paper and stickers!



These are addictive!!!! the pound I did loose last week came right back to my but!!


This is my niece kindly telling my to quit it with the camera....using no words at all!



After the baking session, we watched a bit of Shrek 4 and ate the yummy chocolate delights.
Later on that afternoon funtime was over and I drove each of the girls home and lingered at my brothers house to play some more with my niece and nephiew...and their adorably cute puppy.

Hoping I will have some inspiration to do some scrapbooking today...what is left of it! :)

How was your weekend? Did you plan anything fun or did you just wing it?


No comments:

Post a Comment