March 3, 2010

2 years and a month....

...give or take a few days/weeks. That is how long this blog has been up and running! Can't believe I missed it! Shoot!!!! :((

Oh well, it's not that life has been easy and not full with other stuff....ehhh yeah right! lol
I remember starting this blog for one reason, and that was to share my creative side to who wishes to look at it. It started out well....and then it turned more into a journal filled with memories, a site where my "far away" friends and family could tune in and catch up on my life. (I am a poor update person via phone and e-mail I am afraid)

I do post some of my creative stuff, such as my Scrapbooking side, painting side and interior design side...but not as much as I would like to. I know it is no excuse, but LIFE got in the way there! At times I litterally woke up, had breakfast, got dressed, went to work, came home from work, ate dinner and went to bed....and did it all over again the next day and the next.....and the next! There were no time or strength to actually do anything creative.
Not saying that I have tons of ideas running through my head....yieks...it is full of them! :-)

This year I had in mind that I would share more and be more active in showing what I have done or will do...even put in some tutorials. But....again LIFE interfered! Dang it! :-) Seriously it did....just before Christmas I injured my knee and has been on sickleave since...now I am working halftime and hoping that I will get back on track soon. I can say though that during this time I have had time using my creative side....ancestry search, a couple layouts, a few cards and a painting or two!!! (patting my back as I write this) haha....

Will post photos of all of them..soon...but for now...I need food before I go to work.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment