October 5, 2009

Lost in Facebook and Broccoli cheddar soup

Seriously...how can you miss a heavy downfall of rain?!?! That is what I did...and I was just sitting a few meters away from the window!! Very funny!!

I went out early this morning to get my hair done, which is btw...very curly! Came home and well sat down by the computer and was just going to check out some things....and right there...that is when time moved to quickly and I missed the heavy rain outside.
Although I should be glad that I wasn't outside in it. :)

Have had the worst cravings for Broccoli Cheddar soup, especially the one from Panera Bread!! My god I wish I had some right now. To still my hunger or craving or no...it was hunger...I checked out their website and to my excitement they have returned their creamy tomato soup!!! I sooooo LOOOOOOVVVVEEE that soup. And then it hit me...I am not going to be able to eat it! Cause I am way, way across the atlantic. :((

Just because I am in a sour mood...(I am hungry....really hungry), I am going to tempt you with some yummy pictures....(oh I am sooo cruel....hehe)






                               (photos from Panerar Bread)




No comments:

Post a Comment