Now onto the next order of business...which is photos from my vacation. Most of you don't know that I have a second family (not blood related) on the other coast of the Atlantic....in Virginia to be exact. I visit them as often as I can, which is unfortunately not enough in my book....only get to go about once a year. But I always look forward to them and dread my leaving :(
This year I had to make my trip short, but I had a glorious time. So for the past oh....ehm....let see....8 years I think or actually 7 years I have flewn overseas to U.S.A to spend either a few weeks in spring, summer or my favourite the fall with the Manleys and of course one of my best friends M. I can literally say that I have had the best of times and have memories in plenty. This year we spent one week at home, doing some painting in the kids room and other stuff like:
- drinking really good brewed beer at the Dogfish bone
- shopping til we dropped (or atleast I did...)
- spent a few trips to Ikea.....see the cinnabon rolls down below??! yeah....that was Ikea! And I swear we did not, I repeat NOT go there just to eat cinnabon rolls..... Although I thought we could (me and rene that is) could eat 2 each and bring home the two left for the other 3 that was waiting for us at home.....somehow she didn't think they would take it lightly.... I wonder why...:))
- I did some more shopping....see the photo with "Michaels" on it? Well I do need to put out a warning....don't go there if you are a crafter, baker or a decorater.....THEY will TAKE your money!!! I SWEAR!!!! Think that's when I realized I have an addiction..... lol
- Spent the night at M's house and drank my sour apple martini....although the hostess didn't approve of my drinking.....not nearly as fast as she wanted me too! :) (M the drink was good.....a bit on the heavy side that is all....:) )
These are just a few of 200 and then some, will post more later on.