August 4, 2009

busy, busy bee...

So I have been out of the loop for a while! Things are pretty hectic these days, realized today that it is only a week til my flight for Virginia, Usa leaves!!!! Yieks, and all the things I need to do!! On top of that, there have been another fire here in my building! Luckily no one was hurt or injured and it weren't in my staircase! But it was an adventure to say the least. Working my last week before vacation and then I am off for 3 glorious weeks!!! Nice!! :))

The thing is until then I have oh photos to edit!!!! And sent to the happy couple so they can bask in them when I am gone. I need to do things around the apartment before I leave, like checking so the bills will be payed, water plants, clean the place etc etc.
Then I also said I would babysit this weekend aswell....saturday to monday!!! Holy moly!!!

So if you don't hear from me for a while, I will either be knee deep in Photoshop or in dirt or playing with children!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment