June 29, 2009

Day 2 of my sickweek

I am not that bored anymore....
My days so far has been this:

*wake up at a decent time
*have breakfast infront of tv
*do the dishes
*brush teeth and the usual morning routine
*put on a bikini and go outside to sit on my balcony...and soak up the sun
*go in for lunch or snack...depends on the time of day (sometimes forget that I need food)
*go back out in the sun
*go inside for a break, usually turn on the computer
*stay on the computer till dinner...
*cook dinner and then I am benced on the sofa....
*then it is night night

My life....oh so interesting. Wish that this pain will go away....discovered tonight that it feels like I would have arthrities....I walk funny in the mornings due to stiff legs. And if i am in a horizontal position to long it takes a while before my legs get customed to walking. Hmm....this is all very strange.

I should be in bed now, but I need to get some chill air in my bedroom...otherwise I won't sleep.

Nighty night

2 comments:

  1. I've a simple yet effective problem for stiff legs as you call it...legs being numb after sitting still for sometime... Walk bare foot at home, if possible. A slight amount of static electricity is generated in out body when we move around, and this has to be discharged to the ground... so you have "ground" yourself... like electrical appliances are grounded to protect them... Well, at least this is what a doctor friend advised my mom for her "stiff legs" problem.... :)
    Kaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for the word correction! And about he leg part...it isn't a numbness feeling...it is pain! And believe me it is not the same. thanks for the info though and that you took your time.

    ReplyDelete