November 25, 2008

what do you say?

I got this interesting question today at work....are you happy?! I had to think and really feel for a second and I realized I am not. It is not often you ask that question to anyone at least not to yourself!! There has been so many things lately that I have just lived day by day....so need a break. A break from everything really, just to step aside and breathe...

Then it hit me....yesterday was exactly one month to christmas! WHERE did TIME go?!!! I mean it wasn't that long ago it was summer and vacation was over. (although vacation is something you want just before the one you have is over...:) )

So what are you suppose to do to make yourself feel happy....that is a question. I guess the first step is to figure out why....

until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment