May 19, 2008

Vacation

Yesterday at 17.11 my vacation started!!!! Woho!!! :)
Today I am packing.....now I have put a restraint on myself....it is minimum minimum that will go down my bags! Well I think that I have done a good job in that.....the thing is I have two bags and well all my stuff pretty much goes down in the small one! (have to bring 2 since I know I will need the second one for the trip home....yep alot of shopping is going to be done!!! ) :)

Now all I have to do is get my apartment sorted out....turn of things here and there, water plants etc etc....really hate this part. Always think I have forgotten something!
Oh well...as long as the Tv is off and the stove I guess i should be satisfied!

(now if this cold I have would disappear then i would be thrilled!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment