- "You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that."
Charlotte, "Charlotte's Web"
- Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile. -Franklin P Jones-
- Is it so small a thing To have enjoy'd the sun, To have lived light in the spring, To have loved, to have thought, to have done... -matthew arnold-
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost-
- “Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh”
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” Dr Seuss
- "Pooh, promise me you won't forget about me, ever. Not even when I am a hundred."Pooh thought for a little."How old shall I be then?""Ninety-nine."Pooh nodded. "I promise," he said.A. A. MilneHouse at Pooh
- You can't stay in your corner of the forest, waiting for others to come to you; you have to go to them sometimes.A. A. Milne