February 21, 2008

Thursday...

...my pain has subsided some, it is now a dull ache with some sharp pains coming then and again. Now my arms tend to doze off when i am in one position to long. Couldn't get to a chiropractor today, will see if my masseuse is available.
Oh and top of everything...the nurse at our company health clinic called this morning asking why I am home and such....seriously do not have a good feeling about her. There is something I don't like. I know why i am in pain....lifting exhaust pipes an entire day isn't the best thing to do. But what don't you do for your job. :( So why question it!!! Anyway am going to see their doctor tomorrow and he will determine if there might be something worse than it is.

Going to indulge in a brownie now...sour mood!!! :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment